Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri is an award-winning filmmaker, author, social influencer and a public intellectual.
Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri’s socio-political contribution through his game-changer film ‘Buddha In A Traffic Jam’ and his book ‘Urban Naxals’ has made him extremely popular amongst the youth and he spends most of his time travelling and lecturing and creating awareness amongst youth.
Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri’s debut book ‘Urban Naxals’ broke all records and became the fastest selling #1 bestseller. Today the term ‘Urban Naxals’ is used as a legit term and is being accepted as a political reality by the political analysts, media and the government of India.
Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri is married to national award-winning actor Pallavi Joshi and has two children.
Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri is a son of Freedom fighters and highly acclaimed family awarded by the president for their contribution to Indian society.
Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri graduated from IIMC, Delhi.
Did CSS at Harvard University.
Led a social movement in USA to raise funds for the victims of ‘Bhopal gas Tragedy’.
Came back to India to participate in building of a ‘New India’.
- Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri worked in world’s top agencies like J. Walter Thompson, Ogilvy & Mather, MacCann and was involved in major campaigns for Maggi, Nestle, P&G etc.
- Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri has been part of the Launch team of Gillette and Coke.
- Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri started his own advertising agency in delhi – Art Beat and it was adjudged as ’10 fastest growing agencies’ by Bussiness Today
- Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri made an award winning documentary on ‘Social Justice in India’.
- Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri started ‘Vivek Agnihotri Creates’ and produced and directed major campaigns for Vicks, Godrej, P&G, Dainik Bhaskar, Govt of India, Blind Association of India.
- Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri’s public service Ad film on ‘AIDS’ won him most prestigious A&M Gold award and Ad Club Gold Award for creative excellence and contribution to the society.
- Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri has been pioneer in TV shows. He has written, directed and produced over 300 hours of Prime TV shows like Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum, Rishtey, Saturday Suspense, X-Zone, Anubandh, Asambhav.